Audrey McLoghlin, founder of Frank & Eileen, saw an opportunity to reinvent a women’s shirt, for the women of today. With her 10 years of luxury-shirting experience, engineering background, and belief in the power of a personal uniform, Audrey obsessed over the design, fit and fabrics, to completely remake the button-up for us, to fit how we live now.
We are looking for an individual to join the team to be responsible for both the on-site merchandise experience (including product uploads), as well as on-going management of Ecommerce inventory. This is a key position that works cross-functionally with our merchandising, planning, marketing and site development teams.
- Curates on-site visual merchandising including identifying up-selling opportunities, creating landing pages, and curating collections for all marketing campaigns
- Ensure customer experience is seamless throughout the funnel by consistently performing a series of checks of product pages, category pages, cross-sells, search keywords, navigational elements, customer feedback, and more
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure all collection pages are up to date
- Works closely with both production and marketing teams to coordinate product launches, including creation of all products in Shopify
- Monitor and analyze inventory to maximize sales and inventory levels
- Provide detailed seasonal and ad-hoc reports and analysis on sales and inventory
- Closely monitor store performance and inventory to limit ‘dead’ stock, product shortages and establish a regular cadence with Head of Sales, for rightsizing DTC inventory
- Track external and competitive trends and provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders across the DTC team, as well as communicate any assortment changes
- Reports into Sr. E-Commerce Manager, to support execution of all e-commerce objectives
- Maintain packaging supply levels and re-order as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, Mathematics/Statistics, or related areas of study
- 3-5 years professional experience, with at least 2 years of experience of E-Commerce (merchandising / product / supply) in fashion and luxury companies
- Experienced visual merchandiser with strong background in maximizing conversions and cross-selling, paired with an innate sense of luxury retail
- Effective analytical, critical thinking and quantitative problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet project deadlines
- Excellent proofreading skills and grammar skills. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Proficient with ecommerce platforms (Shopify)
- Strong Proficiency in Excel and Data Analysis
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
*Frank & Eileen/Grayson is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for our employees and customers. We are committed to comply with all Federal, State and local laws providing EEO and all other employment laws and regulations.