Audrey McLoghlin, founder of Frank & Eileen & Grayson saw an opportunity to reinvent a women’s shirt, for the women of today. With her 10 years of luxury-shirting experience, engineering background, and belief in the power of a personal uniform, Audrey obsessed over the design, fit and fabrics, to completely remake the button-up for us, to fit how we live now.
The Production Coordinator will coordinate with vendors and interdepartmental teams to facilitate and support the back end logistics and production process.
- Perform all administrative tasks related to product.
- Support Head of Product and Design with entering, revising and maintaining production orders.
- Run weekly receiving reports to ensure received production orders are adjusted and closed.
- Carefully monitor production order delivery deadlines and ensure changes are reflected in Full Circle and wholesale and DTC teams are notified.
- Assists all teams with all production reporting needs.
- Manage all product block dates for core/carryover styles as production orders are entered and received.
- Run weekly core/carryover reports to manage inventory levels and flag demands.
- Support Head of Product with ensuring all style information in Full Circle is complete and accurate. Run seasonal sweeps to ensure all costs, pricing, fabric information, descriptions, UPC’s, and HTS codes are accurate and complete.
- Support Head of Production with the cost process by building and maintaining cost line plan worksheets in Full Circle.
- Manage HTS coding and prepare necessary documentation for release of international shipments.
- Maintain and update product lists for all products that meet CUSMA requirements and ensure all shipping carriers and our 3PL have the most up to date CUSMA product lists.
Production Tracking and Support
- Track, review and organize TOP samples. Follow up on sample processes to make sure everything is delivered and responded to on time.
- Coordinate with suppliers to track sample status.
- Manage shipping and receiving of packages to and from production partners and factories.
- Quality-check all TOPS and finished product upon delivery at the warehouse.
Backoffice Logistic Support
- Assist production partners with ordering and shipment of product labels.
- Assist with ecommerce inventory/stock verifications.
- Assist with ecommerce return authorizations, confirming validity and completion.
- Assist with ecommerce blinds returns, working with customer service and warehouse to ensure fulfillment.
- Support Head of Ecommerce with maintaining and coordinating replenishment of DTC supplies. This includes specialty shipping tape and boxes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- BFA or BA in Fashion Merchandising, Business, or related field preferred.
- Experience with Full Circle a PLUS.
- Must have at least 2+ years of production experience.
- Basic understanding of garment construction as well as technical knowledge of production preferred.
- Basic understanding of fabric types and costing requirements of garments preferred.
- Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
*Frank & Eileen/Grayson is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for our employees and customers. We are committed to comply with all Federal, State and local laws providing EEO and all other employment laws and regulations.