Audrey McLoghlin, founder of Frank & Eileen & Grayson saw an opportunity to reinvent a women’s shirt, for the women of today. With her 10 years of luxury-shirting experience, engineering background, and belief in the power of a personal uniform, Audrey obsessed over the design, fit and fabrics, to completely remake the button-up for us, to fit how we live now.
The Frank & Eileen and Grayson Team are looking for eCommerce Managers to help take the D2C business to the next level. Come join us as we grow -- 1 business, 2 brands, 2 positions.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations, and will help lead the growth of the eCommerce business with a strong background in driving the user experience and optimizing performance.
- Work directly with the head of the department to ensure eCommerce initiatives are aligned with business goals
- Own and execute eCommerce roadmap:
- Continuously improve the website experience to maximize conversion and increase user engagement
- Lead the implementation of key eCommerce initiatives ex: loyalty program, blog, etc
- Develop and execute SEO strategies to improve organic search results and traffic
- Manage development agency, SaaS partners and external relationships
- Support Growth Marketing, SMS, Loyalty and Email marketing efforts
- Use web analytics, customer insights, industry trends and customer service feedback to inform future iterations of .com experience
- Oversee all website development, done in partnership with external development agency
- Directs site navigation and merchandising updates including identifying up-selling opportunities, creating landing pages, curating collections and managing on-site promotions and product launches
- Works hand and hand with creative team to execute the brand narrative
- Responsible for all product uploads and daily site maintenance
- Track and report monthly KPI's
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or industry equivalent experience
- Strong technical exposure to web design and development, eCommerce systems integrations, SEO and UI/UX best practices
- Successful track record in eCommerce project management and leading day-to-day operations in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Returnly, SEO Manager, Yotpo and more
- Experience working for high growth D2C startups
- Driven and self-motivated
- Can-do attitude and ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presenting ideas is key
- Loves to work collaboratively
- Excited to join a small and mighty team that makes a huge impact
- Prefer 2+ years of experience as eCommerce Manager
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
*Frank & Eileen/Grayson is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for our employees and customers.