Frank & Eileen was born in 2009 when former engineer Audrey McLoghlin sought to reinvent the button-up for women —a category previously focused solely on men. Inspired by Audrey’s Irish grandparents—our brand namesakes, Frank & Eileen—we have grown slowly and intentionally from our best-Italian-fabric-in-the-world-obsessed beginnings. Now a globally recognized fashion brand, Frank & Eileen is a certified woman-owned, women-led B Corp business that has retained 100% ownership while working with the same ethical, sustainable manufacturers for over a decade. Our mission is to model and support female entrepreneurship as a force for good—all from our family-friendly HQ in sunny California.
Frank & Eileen is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to support customer acquisition and retention efforts across all digital marketing channels including but not limited to email, SMS, paid search, social, and affiliates as well as support the direct mail efforts for the company. The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for defining strategy, annual and monthly budgeting, performance reporting, a/b testing, and the execution and optimization of digital campaigns in partnership with internal teams and agency partners. We are looking for a candidate that is data-driven, can work independently, is driven and curious, and has experience with acquisition and/or retention tactics. This role will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Responsible for paid performance marketing channels, including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Search, Affiliates, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc. with the full funnel in mind. You will partner with external agencies and internal teams to implement tactics that will drive performance and achieve acquisition and retention goals.
- Responsible for partnering with the Planning team to ensure product sales and inventory investments are supported by acquisition and retention initiatives
- Ensure that we have creative optimized, through a/b testing, for each paid marketing channel.
- Analyze the current state of and then grow our Affiliate marketing program.
- Act as the subject matter expert for paid digital marketing channels, responsible for staying ahead of industry trends and recommending and testing new ideas.
- Develop regular comprehensive reporting of all performance marketing channels and making recommendations for further investment or changes to current investments to the team.
- Responsible for budgeting and monthly forecasts ensuring that agency partners are aware of strategies, and guardrails to ensure that they are able to successfully execute against the brand priorities and remain within forecast.
Email, SMS, and Direct Mail
- Plan and execute on email and SMS strategy to increase file size and revenue over time while maintaining overall list health.
- Plan and execute editorial calendar and campaigns to drive sales and tell brand stories based on marketing strategies and product investment for each season.
- Ensure design, copy, and layouts meets brand standards and best practices for all form factors.
- Evaluate triggered email programs and create pipeline of new triggered programs that balance sales, customer engagement, and brand standards.
- Create a/b testing calendar and execute to ensure optimization of programs.
- Analyze and communicate key email/SMS performance metrics, including but not limited to customer segmentation and key performance KPI’s. Create detailed reporting on key performance KPIs and share across the organization.
- Partner with direct mail agency to identify internal and external lists to achieve goals for each campaign. Manage creative timelines and on time delivery to agency. Track direct mail budget and performance KPI’s.
Who you are
- Passionate about Frank & Eileen and our mission.
- 3+ years of acquisition and/or retention experience.
- Resilient - comfortable and confident with ambiguity and autonomy.
- Adaptable - able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Thorough and Conscientious - demonstrate initiative, conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Nimble - able to handle multiple tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Problem solver - with an analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Detail-oriented - ability to consistently communicate and follow up on priorities.
- Team Player - Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment.
- Initiative –a self-starter and looks for areas needing improvement.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
*Frank & Eileen/Grayson is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for our employees and customers. We are committed to comply with all Federal, State and local laws providing EEO and all other employment laws and regulations.